1. A bad one can ruin your day.
2. A good one can be one of life's simple pleasures.
3. They smell great.
4. People who don't appreciate them think their price is too high.
5. You can compost what's left when you are done with them.
6. Sometimes the name, label and where they came from inspires imagination.
7. They both go great with a journal and a sunset.
8. There is a real art to creating a good one.
9. They can get black sooty goodness all over your fingers.
10. Life is too short for cheap imitations.